I don’t really have any earth shattering posts to make today so I figured that I would write about something near to my heart…food. Maybe this will inspire you to cook something up this weekend.
1. Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burgers-So good, topped with some avocado, sour cream, and salsa on a bun.
2. My homemade trail mix-peanuts, almonds, cashews, 2 kinds of raisins (exotic right!), chocolate chips and most importantly love.
3. Salt and pepper potato chips-enough said.
4. My most favoritest thing all week were the breakfast burritos that I made last weekend. It was SO EASY and SO GOOD. I just scrambled eggs with onion, bacon, & cheese, put it in a tortilla and topped it with salsa, avocado, and sour cream.
5. CVT’s homemade pickles…so glad I asked about them because it got me a jar : )
6. Grilled ham and swiss sandwiches-delicious served some of the above mentioned pickles.
I promise to post pics of future favorite foods.